What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The consumer car leasing guide
- Do you know the longest lease term, in months, that you should agree to for the vehicle you’re considering? [Max Lease Terms]
- Will you know what an actual lease contract form looks like before you are asked to sign one? [Lease Contract / Checklist]
- Do you know which specific auto makes/models make the best — and worst — leases? [Vehicle Lease Ratings]
- Do you know how to determine whether a lease deal offer is good or bad, and how it rates? [Lease Evaluator]
- Do you know what would be a fair monthly payment for the car you’re considering leasing? [Lease Evaluator]
- Do you know exactly what figures and information you need when shopping for lease deals? [Lease Worksheet]
- Do you know which vehicle makes/models you will be able to afford to lease? [Affordability Calculator]
- Do you know how lease payments compare to loan payments for the same vehicle? [Lease Payment Tables]
- Free: Complete Lease Guide eBook, all articles, print-friendly version
- All features and results can be printed for easy off-line reference
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Lease Kit scores 70.45/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.leaseguide.com/leasekit_aff.cfm, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: leaseguide.com you’ll also be taken through to leaseguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)